Friday, December 8, 2017

Current progress on our project.


So I have made a lot of progress with the art piece. I have decided on a theme of underwater. The base piece is a relatively large box which I’m most likely going to have as the beggining part of it. I will lay a background onto it and put the pieces together. I am using blown out Christmas light wires as seaweed and the lights themselves as a jelly fish. I have made several sharks out of a tastycake box  and plan to make a huge group of fish out of some other materials I’m not sure what yet. We are also in the process of creating a website for our project and to promote our message. Hashim has been doing well with the creation of the site and we think it will be done today. I have thought about doing more than just one piece, my new goal would be 3-5 different projects. Of course this will take a lot of time but I’m confident it can be done by the end of the year. The sharks alone took me over an hour to make and they’re only a small part of a large piece. But I want to make sure everything is made with as much quality and detail as I can put into it. But the time I’m going to need to put in is very unappealing. If it takes an hour to make 2 sharks then how long will it take to finish the whole entire project. Then if I’m doing 3 of these how long will that be combined. My guess is all of them will take a total of 30 hours. Which with the given time in class that I have i will only need to work on it outside of school a couple times during the year.

These are the sharks that I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment