Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Proposed idea

          Our proposed idea is that we create art and a website to promote recycling. My idea was to create a model city with all recycled plastics, cans, and anything else I can get. The idea came from a video I watched in health class showing just how damaging plastic is to the ecosystem. One interesting thing they said was that all plastic ever made is still on the earth in some type of form. This really sparked my interest in this project as I had no idea as to how much plastic was really in our world. It always seemed that other problems around the world were much more important than something as small as a coke bottle. But I have learned that the long term affects will soon destroy our ecosystem and really will destroy the whole world. Hopefully we will be able to research this project and create something that people around the world will see. This image is powerful. It shows how even the most beautiful places on earth can be ruined because of the worlds laziness. I hope it helps you to understand the extent of this problem.

Image from: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2015/01/150109-oceans-plastic-sea-trash-science-marine-debris/















No comments:

Post a Comment